What to Expect Upon Returning to RiverStone
We are incredibly excited to be hosting in-person Sunday services again!
In addition to seeking the Lord’s heart, we considered the CDC guidelines and put together a task force to determine safety precautions to take when reopening. That being said, things will look a little different when you come in. Please read the following for your information:
- We will offer a 10 AM and a 6 PM service, with services lasting one hour.
- Registration is required for the 10 AM service.
- We will begin seating people at 9:30 AM & 5:30 PM. Please arrive early, as it might take some time to get you into the building and seated in the sanctuary.
Limited Seating Capacity
- The safety of you and your family is of great concern to us, so we are limiting the seating capacity in the sanctuary to 200. You can register for a service here. We will continue to livestream our 10 AM service.
No Nursery or RSKids
- At this time, we will not have the nursery or RSKids open. To help accommodate for this, our services will last one hour. We will have coloring packets for the kids (who will take everything home with them) and encourage you to bring devices with headphones for them if you would like.
BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE FAQS FOR MORE DETAILS!
* If you are sick, stay home!
click here to see our response to cobb virtual learning